Results 111 to 120 of 226
Logo required - Competiton for our members
This is a discussion on Logo required - Competiton for our members within the Website news forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; @flange87: Outstanding......
- 06-12-06, 09:24 PM #111
@flange87: Outstanding...Арте́льный горшо́к гу́ще кипи́т. (Moral: Working as a team produces better results!)
имейте большое рождество и С Новым годом (have a great christmas and a happy new year )
Dont ya just love russian proverbs!
- 06-12-06, 09:25 PM #112Site FounderExchange: Gravesend, NDGRABroadband ISP: Virgin XXL 200Router: Non Sky RouterSky TV: Yes
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Kent, UK
- Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
- Blog Entries
i like it but "not a lot""To help would be a great adventure"
- 06-12-06, 09:28 PM #113
- 06-12-06, 10:10 PM #114
- 06-12-06, 10:40 PM #115
Designs, and more designs.
Hi there, I arrive with a posted reply amid a flurry of designs.
If anything I think Dazzuk (if you don't win) should at least get given something for effort...christ....!
Here is a design a mastered up over the past 1/2 hour. Let me know what you think. The white circle symbol is the power button off both my netgear router and the sky plus box. The 'S' is similar to the type used for Sky logo. They are all slightly different from another. The latter, inlcuding the 'Unoffical Forum blurb'.
Last edited by NewsreadeR; 06-12-06 at 10:44 PM.
- 06-12-06, 10:44 PM #116Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
Have uploaded them so we can see them SuZy
loving number 2~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~
- 06-12-06, 10:45 PM #117
- 06-12-06, 10:45 PM #118Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
- 06-12-06, 10:46 PM #119
- 06-12-06, 10:47 PM #120Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
In the spirit of all the entries
We are going to add a 2nd and 3rd prize.
The 2nd and 3rd place winner will receive a £10.00 postal order each.
If by any chance our entry gets selected, we will pass the prize to the next one in the list.~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~