Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Flashing problem.

This is a discussion on Flashing problem. within the Technical discussion forums, part of the Broadband Technical Help category; Hi, I have a Netgear router that is locked to Sky (it was my parents when they were on Sky ...

retroid is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Flashing problem.

Hi, I have a Netgear router that is locked to Sky (it was my parents when they were on Sky Broadband), its black and I'm pretty sure its a DG934G router. I was looking into flashing it so that I could use it with my current ISP but when it got to the point of getting the firmware image off the disk there wasn't an image in the folder where it supposedly should be. The router has a firmware version of V2.02.44 and I was wondering if there was a way to get the correct image. (a google search came back with nothing)

If this is in the wrong place I apologise, I just joined and don't know my way around.

2. Advertisement
      moleman is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Hadleigh EAHAE
      Broadband ISP: Vodafone
      Router: THG3000
      Sky TV: Freesat/Now TV
      Thanks

Re: Flashing problem.

There are instructions for flashing it somewhere on the forum, but a quick google brought this up:

::. Kitz - Sky router DG934G .::

Edit:- I've just realised that you said the sky version on the F/W wasn't on your CD so here is a link to the full source code on the netgear site.

ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/GP...44_src.tar.zip

You will need to open the archive and extract the file DG934G-1SKUKS_V2.02.44.img
      Last edited by moleman; 04-01-11 at 11:13 PM.