I've just spent another half an hour talking to some dim-witted so called tech support regarding the logging on issues I've been having with my Sky Max package...........it's like a covert ritual everytime I try to log on...........clear internet files, delete cookies, clear history...........unplug modem (Netgear wireless), sometimes reboot PC......and then sometimes.........IT WORKS. Not done any speed tests at moment but once up and running it seems fine. BUT WAIT FOR THIS !!!!!!! This is the latest in a long line of technical advice I have been given................uninstall McAffee.........."Because we know there are issues with this package that can stop people accessing the internet"!!!!!!!!!!! Are these people real or what, he suggests I find a free download site for antivirus and get rid of the one they "sold" me 3 weeks ago. I really find this annoying to say the least.......I'd have been better off calling my Mum for advice and her "appliance knowledge" is limited to using the iron and boiling water in a kettle..........these people don't honestly know the product they are there to support, I know its relatively early days but a company with as much muscle as Sky should be doing better than this. Also, I don't class myself as racist in any way, but there were 3 or 4 calls where I really couldnt understand a word of what was being said, also during these calls "someone" changed my account password meaning I had to go through customer services to re-change it..............one word.......one word only....UNBELIEVABLE. Bring back my Pipex.

Jeff