Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Slow wireless connection

This is a discussion on Slow wireless connection within the Speed tests and how to get better results forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; im using ether net on the sky using port one for me and two and three port 4 is for ...

trevvfr is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Slow wireless connection

im using ether net on the sky using port one for me and two and three port 4 is for isdn which is not being used, were it should be used by me i entered mine in the wrong one,when i got the box it said wireless so i set it up as wireless ,then i find out sky wanted more money for the extra bits,hard ware
      so now you know the stuff upits working for the moment iff i plug mine into no 4 where it should be then we have no conection,what is this hard ware i need and do i buy it the once or one each for the 4 pc's
      Last edited by trevvfr; 13-03-07 at 10:46 PM.

2. Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123