Sending email via Outlook.
This is a discussion on Sending email via Outlook. within the SkyUser Mail / SMTP forums, part of the Community channel category; Originally Posted by Rob Spendley Hi again okay, I've tried to change teh password - well I have changed a ...
- 06-09-11, 03:26 PM #11Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- St Helens
- Thanked 390 Times in 314 Posts
- Blog Entries
Re: Sending e-mail via outlook
To use our SMTP server, you have to meet the following citeria
1) Become a member of SkyUser, ie you sign up with your forum username and your chosen password
2) You must be on Sky Broadband
3) You then apply for an SMTP account, supplying your forum username, as in 1) above, and then supplying us with a password, one that is not used anywhere else
Providing you do the above list, we would then PM you telling you that the SMTP has been setup for you.
If you do not do any of the above steps, then you would not be able to use our SMTP service.
If you have had the PM telling you that it has been setup, then you would use the details as in step 3) above and not step 1)~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~