Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Try to charge the ususal 65.00

This is a discussion on Try to charge the ususal 65.00 within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Sky plus box is broken and 1 month out of warranty, Sky gave me the usual 65.00 blah for a ...

REB
      REB is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Try to charge the ususal 65.00

Sky plus box is broken and 1 month out of warranty, Sky gave me the usual 65.00 blah for a call out.

I told them I would therefor cancel and got right up to the date of cancellation with the cancellations manager before he relented and suddenly the call out would be free.

Had a nice conversation with lawrence in cancellations who to be fair was very good and realised very early on that it was a bit of a game of who blinks first.

used the 0800 number so thats working well.

I found the forum when searching for solutions to the 65.00 problem so thanks to you all 65.00 saved

2. Advertisement
      jaytc2003 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Lcath - Atherton
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      thats the best bet, just cancel. To be honest you should have got a new box out of them!! (I tried that for a hd box but unfortunately they wouldnt play with that)