Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

well done sky..........for a change

This is a discussion on well done sky..........for a change within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Ok, I have been a loyal sky customer since the 1st month sky digital came out.........about 15 or so yeay ...

shakie1973 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

well done sky..........for a change

Ok,
      I have been a loyal sky customer since the 1st month sky digital came out.........about 15 or so yeay ago was it? anyway i have sky world, plus sky bb and my phone(unlimited calls) so all in all they get a fair few quid off me each year.Anyway, for a while now i have had a shocking signal in all but perfect wheather conditions. I phoned sky and told them. The guy was helpfull and ranl a load of tests. He told me that from what he could see it was either my dish or a fault with the cable coming from the dish. He then said he would arrange for an engineer to call, but it would cost me 60 plus. I stopped him there, and i was perfectly prepaired to cancel everything, on principle that new customers can get anything, yet the ones who have been with them for any length of time get nowt. So i told him just to cancel everything i had. He put me through to the cancelation dept, i explained the crack to the guy, who said hows about we give you sky plus for no charge. I asked how that would rectify my crap signal. He told me that when the engineer came out he would have to do whatever was required to correct the fault, including a new dish etc. SO i was happy enough with this. The 2 engineers came out and within an hour i had sky plus, new dish, cables etc. All at no cost to me.

good result for a change !

2. Advertisement
      steve16751 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: newas
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: well done sky..........for a change

shakie1973
      Hi pleased Sky have showed how good they can be to Customers who have been with Sky for a long time. Enjoy your Sky+