Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

sky+ upgrade angry

This is a discussion on sky+ upgrade angry within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; i had a sky+ box in my living room and a standard box in my dining room, my uncle died ...

steveblue is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

sky+ upgrade angry

i had a sky+ box in my living room and a standard box in my dining room, my uncle died and i was given his sky+hd box, i put the hd box in my living room put the sky+ box in dining room, got the card from my standard box paired with the hd box, i had only one feed in the dining room so i was aware i could only record the channel i was watching, today while recording one channel i tried to watch another,i had no signal on any other channel, so i rang sky to be informed if i stop the recording all my channels would come back on, i had forgotten about the one feed, so i asked the cs assistant how much it would cost for another feed , she told me sky will not do it because i didnt get the skyhd box off them, i cant understand how sky can turn down 65, so what do i do now? any help would be appreciated, i feel quite angry how the woman spoke to me, stating well YOU changed the setup its down to YOU to fix it!

2. Advertisement
      dholdi is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: LCRIB
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: sky+ upgrade angry

Get some cable from ebay and run in a new cable yourself, or if you dont feel upto doing it yourself then get an independent installer to do it for you. Cant understand why Sky wont do it for you though as you are willing to pay.