Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

SKY + help

This is a discussion on SKY + help within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Hi Hope you guys can help.to put you in the picture I have normal Sky and I have a Sky ...

purplemadboy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: BT
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

SKY + help

Hi Hope you guys can help.to put you in the picture I have normal Sky and I have a Sky box in my caravan,what we do is take my Sky card out of my main box and take the card to the caravan and put it in the caravan Sky box.I get about 99% of the channels I watch.
      I have orderded Sky + today,will I still be able to take the card out of the Sky + box and put it in the normal Sky box in the caravan without loosing any of the channels that I already get in the caravan?

2. Advertisement
      Proppinupthebar is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: Locks Heath
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: 2*Sky+, Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: SKY + help

Quote Originally Posted by purplemadboy View Post
      Hi Hope you guys can help.to put you in the picture I have normal Sky and I have a Sky box in my caravan,what we do is take my Sky card out of my main box and take the card to the caravan and put it in the caravan Sky box.I get about 99% of the channels I watch.
      I have orderded Sky + today,will I still be able to take the card out of the Sky + box and put it in the normal Sky box in the caravan without loosing any of the channels that I already get in the caravan?
      Yes. The premium channels are the ones which require the box to be paired to the card. You won't get a new card for the Sky+ box, the same card will just be re-paired to your new box.

purplemadboy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: BT
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Re: SKY + help

Thanks ,so I will keep getting channels I get just now in the caravan...ie 101 to 265ish I dont bother with the movies (just canceld them today)on the football front I get 405 and all the discovery channels