Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky+ Software Levels ?

This is a discussion on Sky+ Software Levels ? within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Anyone know where you can find out what level of software should be on your box ? I have been ...

swilko is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0161
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Sky+ Software Levels ?

Anyone know where you can find out what level of software should be on your box ? I have been having the "letterbox" issues for a while now, along with failed/clashed recordings, advert jumping etc, and from what I have read on here most people seem to be talking about a full system reset.

Finally managed to get everything off onto my external hard drive last night and so did a full system reset, wiped the box, and started again - On initial looks the box seems to be more responsive now, but obviously there is nothing of note on there at the moment.

Checked my settings and it is showing as EPG software level of 5.02.f, Amstrad pvr3.

Is this the right level of s/w ?
      Should there be any more problems now since the reset ?

cheers in advance

Just checked tonight following the reset last night - programmes I have recorded now appear to be fine -the letterbox issue happens when i try to copy them over to an external hard drive. Does this help anyone ? Gonna ring sky now and see what they say .....
      Last edited by swilko; 25-03-09 at 11:25 PM. Reason: update

2. Advertisement