Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Lady needs help on sky + and freesat!

This is a discussion on Lady needs help on sky + and freesat! within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Hi everybody i am new and hoping sumbody can help me! I live in block of flats with a communal ...

beckytom is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

Lady needs help on sky + and freesat!

Hi everybody i am new and hoping sumbody can help me! I live in block of flats with a communal sky dish. I have a 32" tv with freeview built in my friend told me about freesat and so i want 2 get one. if i bought a sky + plus box off ebay, i am aware i would have 2 ring sky to get a card for 20, but would i be able to record programs onto the + plus and also if just get a normal box do i have 2 subscribe to HD channels as i also have a dvd recorder that used to record fine when i had a crt tv and freeview box but now even with freeview it only tunes into the a
      analogue channels i.e bbc1 also does sky have 2 run threw my phone line as my boyfriends sky does? any advice appreciated p.s. i also dont get any freeview signal in my bedroom so would i have 2 get 2 sky boxes

2. Advertisement
      skypaulusplus Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Re: Lady needs help on sky + and freesat!

i replied to your duplicate thread, i think it is ok in either forum and if it was in the wrong one a moderator (saturady) would move it.