Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Views of an old hand.

This is a discussion on Views of an old hand. within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; I was a very early Sky user. Over the years I have had a wonderful service from Sky. Great programmes ...

Peter Hyde is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01590
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Views of an old hand.

I was a very early Sky user.

Over the years I have had a wonderful service from Sky. Great programmes and excellent service when something goes wrong. Staff always helpful.

Sky plus is a brilliant innovation. I love it.

I have two issues with Sky at the moment about which I have done separate posts (Vouchers and PVR3 Box)

I have another gripe which obviously they are aware of: time delays on responding to day time calls - this should be addressed.

Although I am happy on the whole with Sky I hope that their continuing expansion does not lead to a drop in standards of product or service.

2. Advertisement
      NewsreadeR is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Marshalls Cross
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: Views of an old hand.

The biggest problem imho is when things are OK there is no problems. Once something goes wrong, it can take ages to sort out. This is the biggest area that Sky could improve, if they did this, Sky would be faultless.

On the other side of the coin, Sky have been absolutely faultless on problems with the TV side of it though. My Sky + has gone faulty 3 times. Rang them Christmas Eve and it was replaced 28th December with a brand new Pace box
      ~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~