Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Need Sky Remote Codes - Help !!!

This is a discussion on Need Sky Remote Codes - Help !!! within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Evening all, I have just bought a new TV and I am going mad trying to get the Sky + ...

kimevans97 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01823
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Question Need Sky Remote Codes - Help !!!

Evening all,

I have just bought a new TV and I am going mad trying to get the Sky + remote to work, all week I have tried and tried all the codes from all the websites I have checked but no luck. When you spend that much on your TV and Sky subscription you would think either the TV manufacturer should automatically supply the correct remote code and that Sky should keep up to date with new models, not give you a list of 40 codes to try when you ring up - none of them worke by the way.

TV = Bush IDLCD32TV16HD - Anyone have a code?

Also have a TV upstairs which is on Sky Multiroom which half the remote functions works, it turns the volume down but not up, it brings up a menu instead, very annoying. We had this installed about a month ago but the Sky engineer was out the door so quick he did not bother checking the remote worked properly.

TV = Wharfedale L19T11W-C - Anyone have a code?

(Also does anyone know where I can find a hack for the in-built DVD player on this one?)

YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!!!

I LOOK FORWARD TO ANY SUGGESTIONS.

2. Advertisement
      richone54 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: watford
      Broadband ISP: Virgin
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,616 Posts

Re: Need Sky Remote Codes - Help !!!

I have just made a suggestion in THIS thread, if you would like to have a look.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

Midnight_Star is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01908
      Broadband ISP: sky+ freesat
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hi i have just purchased a new Venturer 19" LCD tele and the code was not in the sky+ handbook, So i went to Venturer website and it told me the code for this tele 0206 i tried it several times and it did not work, then i tried it pointing remote away from tele and hey it works. Worth a try, hope this helps.
      Dave

raw-head-rex is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Talking Re: Need Sky Remote Codes - Help !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimevans97 View Post
      Evening all,

I have just bought a new TV and I am going mad trying to get the Sky + remote to work, all week I have tried and tried all the codes from all the websites I have checked but no luck. When you spend that much on your TV and Sky subscription you would think either the TV manufacturer should automatically supply the correct remote code and that Sky should keep up to date with new models, not give you a list of 40 codes to try when you ring up - none of them worke by the way.

Also have a TV upstairs which is on Sky Multiroom which half the remote functions works, it turns the volume down but not up, it brings up a menu instead, very annoying. We had this installed about a month ago but the Sky engineer was out the door so quick he did not bother checking the remote worked properly.

(Also does anyone know where I can find a hack for the in-built DVD player on this one?)

Try using 0049.. i tried this on the 37" bush lcd and it all works except for the volume button

tonygold is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: gants hill
      Broadband ISP: sky max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimevans97 View Post
      Evening all,

hi kimevans97
      just seen your post and i'm having exact same problems with exact same tv.!!
      did you manage to get a code to work. if so please let me know as its driving me nuts as well!!!
      many thanks
      tony.

jazz1071 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

hi.try 065