Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What's the difference between the Amstrad, Pace and Thompson Boxes?

This is a discussion on What's the difference between the Amstrad, Pace and Thompson Boxes? within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Well i think all sky systems are crap I have had 4 boxs in 5 years as thay have all ...

meridius is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: What's the difference between the Amstrad, Pace and Thompson Boxes?

Well i think all sky systems are crap I have had 4 boxs in 5 years as thay have all faild, I have had pace, amstrad and panasonic I think its just luck if thay dont go wroung.

I there are diffrences in speed of menus but thats about it i think all of them are just poorly built i even keep mine well ventalated and still have problems here and there mmmmmmm just like my xbox360 , lol

everything thay build now produce to much heat and just shafts up as thay never seem to invest in proper cooling in all these new devices.

oh this is my first post and hi to all

oh forgot to ask is there any programs on sky multi mix channels in dolby digital 5.1 since the sky+ boxs have 5.1 output or is it just the movies ????
      Last edited by meridius; 24-06-07 at 10:44 AM.

2. Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12