Results 1 to 2 of 2
Sky + upgrade
This is a discussion on Sky + upgrade within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Hi, Please could anybody clue me in to the procedure for upgrading to Sky + (other than phoning Sky of ...
- 10-06-07, 02:02 PM #1
Sky + upgrade
Please could anybody clue me in to the procedure for upgrading to Sky + (other than phoning Sky of course ). I am asking for the info as I am going in to hospital for a total knee replacement in 2 weeks (June 23rd) and i would very much like to get the upgrade in place (and up and running) before then.
BTW. If anyone has any hints or tips on the above op, then i would also be happy to hear from them.
- 10-06-07, 02:07 PM #2Skyuser Serial SpammerExchange: RedditchBroadband ISP: Max & VM VIP-85 & Be* ProRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504Sky TV:
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Redditch, WestMidlands, England, UK
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- Blog Entries
Re: Sky + upgradeBTW. If anyone has any hints or tips on the above op, then i would also be happy to hear from them.
The fastest would be to order it with Sky and select a date before your op.
1) Buy the box on its own and do all the wiring and LNB fiddling yourself - Not advisable with your knee.
2) Order it from Currys or something and then get a date from them for install - Just like Sky but would mean going to currys, Depends how bad your knee is.
Best option is to;
1) Find a suitable date
2) Call Sky cancellations - Your out of your 12 Months with the Standard Sky?
3) Say your leaving as you want V+ as Sky+ is kinda expensive - If they offer you the £99 deal
4) Ask if you could have the £49 - Free install deal if they could offer it - Say a few of your neighbours got it.
Hopefully you will get offered it!