Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

My Viewing Card

This is a discussion on My Viewing Card within the Sky Viewing Card forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Hi I signed up to sky 12 days ago, the man has been round to install sky and all that, ...

saintscraig is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

My Viewing Card

Hi

I signed up to sky 12 days ago, the man has been round to install sky and all that, but i have still not received my sky viewing card!

I have rang sky and they said that my account was activated and they thought i had my sky! So they have sent me another card but i still have not received it !

I take it im still going to have to pay the full bill for this month even though all i can get is the free channels ?

not a good start sky, you've done my head in already !

2. Advertisement
      The Realist is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Anything
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre 100GB Trial Gold X
      Router: Sky Q Hub Mk7 Trial Gold
      Sky TV: SkyQ/Motorised
      Thanks

Re: My Viewing Card

Looks like the engineer activated the original card that was in transit but remember that Scolland and the post office have had it hard with the snow hence the late delivery of the card.

I would of waited to see if the original card turns up first because if that comes say on the 29th its no good to you because its been deactivated and you'll have to wait for the 2nd new card to come.

I would ask Sky why they have charged you from day one knowing you dont have a valid card and see if they will credit back that portion of the monies paid.

Regards
      Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own and in no way represent the views or policies of my employer.