Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Please help me! Tier 3 don't exist.

This is a discussion on Please help me! Tier 3 don't exist. within the Sky unhappiness forums, part of the Sky Broadband feedback category; My connection date was the 11th of September. I have been calling Sky technical support almost everyday at various times ...

Bluejak is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Unhappy Please help me! Tier 3 don't exist.

My connection date was the 11th of September.
      I have been calling Sky technical support almost everyday at various times 5am - 11pm to attempt to speak with a Tier 3 person. I have spent over 50 in phone calls and 10.5 hours on hold and still no broadband.

I have tried swapping all of the filter boxes, plugging them into the master socket, disconnecting my dial-up and still nothing. I have managed to speak with Tier 3 twice, they logged a call for a BT engineer to look at the exchange and test the line but a week later I find out the ticket was never raised. Last Sunday I had a glorious 3 hours of broadband and was very happy, but it soon cut out and now nothing. I can't get through to Tier 3 and I keep getting cut off from Customer Services. I'm thinking of camping out at my exchange and bribing an engineer if they indeed exist.

BT wholesale have confirmed that my line is under LLUeasy net control.

Please help me!

2. Advertisement
      spike7451 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Donaghadee
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      With the amount of work T3 have been getting of late,they were forced to stop answering calls or returning any.It caused us major ear-ache & vebal abuse (Which WAS not wanted or called for!! ) because nearly every call was "I have'nt got a call back from T3".
      One of the problems (and it has been raised with Sky & T3) is that if the T1/T2 tech DOES'NT put notes in the Tech Enquiry,T3 will,understandably,close it because of the lack of information on the ticket.
      It is also a royal pain in the BEHIND for us too as we then have to go back over the KMS fault guide (and that's far from perfect!) when you call up & raise ANOTHER ticket to replace the closed on!
      Last edited by NewsreadeR; 29-09-06 at 11:37 PM. Reason: hanged adjective ;-)