Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Problems ordering Sky BB online

This is a discussion on Problems ordering Sky BB online within the Sky unhappiness forums, part of the Sky Broadband feedback category; I have tried upgrading my Sky package online to include Sky Broadband and Sky Talk. I went through the whole ...

iansums is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Problems ordering Sky BB online

I have tried upgrading my Sky package online to include Sky Broadband and Sky Talk. I went through the whole process including entering a MAC code and making payment (30). I then had a screen telling me the process could go no further and to contact Sky. I did this and was told that they have no order for the upgrade or any payment, yet my credit card company tells me that 30 has been taken by Sky.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have made numerous phone calls with no progress whatsoever. I have been told I should order agin over the phone but I'm not going to do that until I get a refund of the 30 I have already paid.

2. Advertisement
      PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Problems ordering Sky BB online

It may be that Sky has not got the order and the money as sometimes when this happens the credit card company "ring fences" the payment just in case there is a problem and puts it back after a set period. Have you called the CC company to ask if the payment has actually been completed to Sky?