Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sky support / customer serivices still not improved

This is a discussion on Sky support / customer serivices still not improved within the Sky unhappiness forums, part of the Sky Broadband feedback category; This one was an interesting read, I too have had nothing but problems with sky bb since i signed up ...

SKIMBLET is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: WORLE
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sky support / customer serivices still not improved

This one was an interesting read, I too have had nothing but problems with sky bb since i signed up in march, hopefully will get sorted today, rang head office and went through to complaints, so might get somewhere.

As for ging, dude drop it, your not the account holder, damn they wont even put me who ia an account holder through to a team leader, i dont think the contact centres have managers or anything like that, customer services/tier 1 tech nical support i perceive to be a room full of chimps wearing fez's, mainly because i find that image funny and because they are generally non helpful.

Radsan forget it, they will not help and they do not care period, get used to it until your 12 months is up.

And just a final word, does anyone know if clause 7 on the broadband contract can be acted upon, specifically the cancelling if I reasonably feel that I have been disadvantaged!!

Good luck to all with your BB

2. Advertisement
      skyhasfeckedmeup is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: hednesford
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

yeah it seems that if you email or write to customer services and state your case (give them account name and any ticket numbers you have had and they say they may allow you to cancel if you have tried everything else then maybe give it a go

richone54 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: watford
      Broadband ISP: Virgin
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

been with sky for 5 years (4 years full tv package, one year bb)when i first got broad band i had not had internet before so had no problems with mac codes. did have about 3 months without internet but this was due to old wiring in my house, once this was sorted bb worked great, i then moved up to the mid package and all was great. very happy overall.
      unfortunatley i had a power surge that knocked out anything electrical that was on including my router(also blew my phone master socket). phoned sky and was very happy when advised they would send out new one in a few days, phone socket fixed by bt, new box arrived but no internet ? (also had problems with blown lan socket in computer) had phoned sky tech and they had helped work this out, being a tech newbie i got a new socket for my pc and fitted with no probs but still no internet connection (had all green lights but PC would not connect) after a few phone calls to tech support got through to level 3 who said no password in ther system for my router which is why it would not connect, i was told they would look into it and to leave router on for them to test, i phoned again after 24 hours but could not get through to level 3 but was told there was a ticket and they would get back to me, phoned again after 48 hours and was still unable to speak to level 3. at this stage i was very unhapy and phoned customer sevice to change my TV and bb package from the most expensive to the least expensive ! i was then put through to bb cutomer service who looked up my ticket and told me about a note on it that said the router was being checked with netgear to find out the problem. If i had been phoned back and told this i would not have had to lower my package to get a response, the next day tech 3 phomed to advise problem had been sorted and when i tried to connect it opened straight up BRILLIANT for about 10min then cut off, over the next couple of days i kept trying to to connect with varing amounts of success, conection is getting better and i have looked up about problems and it seems drop outs could be down to my line noise,
      overall i have been fairly happy with sky but think the tech service would be better from england as first layer is always someone who is just reading from a list and it seems to take an hour or more to get put to level 3 by which time you are very grumpy and not vey positive to who is on the other end of the phone.
      thats my moaning over with, i now have to work out how i can phone them back to get my service back up max package without looking like a spoilt kid ! LoL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123