Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sky Talk Unlimited

This is a discussion on Sky Talk Unlimited within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Originally Posted by Isitme Go to your MySky page and View your bill details. What phone number is shown for ...

veniepie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Mid
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Sky Talk Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by Isitme View Post
      Go to your MySky page and View your bill details. What phone number is shown for your itemised calls? It looks like you are being charged by BT for one number and by Sky for the other.

You would receive a letter telling you exactly when you were transferred to SkyTalk, phone Customer Relations, I think the number is 02077053000, have the letter ready to quote when you make your complaint. Sky are quite good at compensating users if they have made a mistake.

By the way, I don't think you can route anything through BT when you have SkyTalk. This is one of the biggest complaints about the service.
      No, I used to have for eg 1234567 but had it changed to 2345678 because the old number 1234567 kept receiving debt collectors calls and they wouldn't believe I was who I said I was, so naturally I had the number changed. The number was scheduelled to change on 3 march 2009 the same date as my switch over of calls from bt to sky. As I said I phoned sky and they said it didn't matter my number had changed and the line was active. I have found this all to be untrue. Yes sky have been billing me for service to the old number 1234567 but it does not exsist as BT disbaled that number, and BT confirmed that Sky had not even completed the order for the old 1234567 number anyway and it has been pending to go active since 3 march 2009. So Sky haven't been providing a service and had my number stayed 1234567 we still would have paid for our calls because sky hasn't ativated it, even though they take our money each month and sent us a letter and confirmed it was active on the phone. My husband spent 1 hour 41 minutes on the phone last night being transferred and put on hold because not one person could help us with our problem. I am finding it hard to get through to anyone who will actually do their job and actually put an order through for sky talk unlimited they say they will but the next time i phone up there is bitter silence as the operative says hmmmm no, no order here.....

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,616 Posts

It is a case of who do you believe, both companies employees are very adapt at telling porkies.
      As I said, phone Customer Relations, not Support you will get nowhere with them.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

figgyp is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Redruth
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Thanks

I got a letter today saying that now even calls to 0870 numbers will be free. Will still be charging for 0845 etc tho!

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,616 Posts

Yes I got the letter too. It seems they are increasing the cost of everything except the basic charge. They even have the cheek to say in one part "we are increasing the call rates to match BT's current call rates on their Unlimited Anytime Plan" They do not however go on to say 'we are now making 0845 numbers free to match BT's Plan'

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

perplexed is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: D-Link DSL-2640S
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

On the saynoto0870 they give a freephone number for Sky customer services 0800 0512587. I am on Sky Talk. So do I get a free call if I use this number? Rather naughty of Sky not to give this number if that is the case. But even worse is the ethical Cooperative Bank which also has a 0800 number but does not give it on its bills, statements etc

User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Sky's 0844 numbers are free on sky talk unlimited.

simonmpoulton is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Chester Central
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Thanks

If you have sky talk line rental you can also dial 150 to get through to sky for free to.

Pace SKY HD With Seagate Pipeline HD 2TB

mi3fbt is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: NIWBY
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

yes, if you have sky talk freetime the free calls kick in at 7pm til 7am, if unlimited anytime you phone sky its free, both packages are free at weekends all day... the best phone number to call is 08442411736 or for broadband 08442410515... hope this helps

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

LinkBacks (?)