Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Cheaper Sky Talk Line Rental

This is a discussion on Cheaper Sky Talk Line Rental within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; I apologise if this has been mentioned before but I have not seen it. I noticed this week on the ...

G3WYP is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01274
      Broadband ISP: PlusNet Unlimited Fibre
      Router: Plusnet Hub one
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Cheaper Sky Talk Line Rental

I apologise if this has been mentioned before but I have not seen it.

I noticed this week on the sky website that you could now make a one off payment for one years line rental bringing monthly cost down to 9.95 instead of 12.25. Having recently retired I thought it would be good to save a little money.

I phoned on the number given and was passed to two other operators after the initial one and no one knew what to do and eventually said they would call me back.

After 4 hours I rang again and the operator said I would have to speak to accounts but there was a queue and could I wait, I said no and said I would call back. Which I did at 5:00pm and got the dreaded foreign call centre, the operator took my details and request and admitted she did not know about the offer but would ask her manager.

After about 30 seconds she came back on line and said ok I can do that and took my details and told me how much and that was that.

I have checked my on line account and it is done. So some foreign call centre operators can do the right thing, I have now changed my opinion of some foreign call centres.

So for a one off payment you can save some money.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G3WYP For This Useful Post:

James_Mitchell (10-12-11),Scubbie (10-12-11)

3. Advertisement