Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Voicemail+ waste of money

This is a discussion on Voicemail+ waste of money within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi, Several weeks ago I signed up for Sky's Voicemail + service as I was due to go on holiday ...

agedmcse is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01376
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Voicemail+ waste of money

Hi,
      Several weeks ago I signed up for Sky's Voicemail + service as I was due to go on holiday and wanted to pick up voicemail from a remote telephone. Well I am back from holiday and despite numerous emails telephone calls it is still not working and has served to confirm what a bunch of muppets they are in Sky support.

Out of interest has anyone else got this service to work because they (the muppets) have thrown in the towel. To give an example of their incompetence they sent instructions on how to reset my PIN on my viewing card even though I was enquiring about getting Voicemail + to work.

2. Advertisement
      User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Voicemail+ waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by agedmcse View Post
      ... it is still not working and has served to confirm what a bunch of muppets they are in Sky support.
      There are numerous members of sky support on this forum, most of whom I would assume are not 'muppets'. I fail to see the logic at branding all of support as 'muppets' because a specific agent(s) could not help you.

Now, more information is required to actually help. What happens when you ring your number from a different phone? Does it go to voicemail? Have you entered your PIN at that point?

Mr Spouse is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Somewhere
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Voicemail+ waste of money

Are you on the Sky SVBN? They have had problems getting these services activated on BT wholesale lines - I tried to get call diversion a few months back but they couldn't do it because their systems couldn't/wouldn't talk to the BT systems.

Have you checked whether they are charging you for the extra service? That's a good indicator of whether it should be working or not