Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Talk to Sky Talk

This is a discussion on Sky Talk to Sky Talk within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi all Ok, I have a Sky Talk line that is in my recent x-partners name. She cancelled the viewing ...

prolink is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: SKY+HD 1TB
      Thanks

Sky Talk to Sky Talk

Hi all

Ok, I have a Sky Talk line that is in my recent x-partners name.
      She cancelled the viewing which was cancelled straight away (no notice was required) but the phone has not cancelled down. I currently have an order in with BT and they are going to take the line over just before mid April with the same number.
      I have since decided to take out a viewing package from Sky which is in my name and is all up and running. I got some info about Sky Broadband and Sky Talk etc. I've decided i might as well have everything with Sky and cancel the order with BT.
      I want to keep the same number but someone said they can't move the Sky Talk line over to my account so i would lose the number and have to be allocated a new one.
      Is that right? If not, what should i be saying when i call them?
      Thank you

2. Advertisement
      steve16751 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: newas
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Sky Talk to Sky Talk

prolink
      Hi if you already have your Telephone number with Sky. If for instance you moved into a house that has a Sky talk enabled telephone number you would be the new owner of the number when opening the new account.
      what should i be saying when i call them
      Just that this is my Telephone Number. If someone says it is already active. Say great will not have to wait long and that account is closed. so this is my account with my number. It is worth a try