Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

SkyTalk cancelled handed back to BT

This is a discussion on SkyTalk cancelled handed back to BT within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi, Well this all started on the 18th Dec when I received a letter telling me SkyTalk would be cancelled ...

chronic is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Sagemcom 2504N
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

SkyTalk cancelled handed back to BT

Hi,
      Well this all started on the 18th Dec when I received a letter telling me SkyTalk would be cancelled on that date, so I phone skytalk customer support and get told the Letter was sent in error please ignore this so I did (wish I had not)..

Anyway I check my bill online at the end of month 28th Dec notice no Skytalk on my account so I phone Sky ask what's going on they tell me someone has taken my call package over and they don't know who ??? Well I went ballistic at this as I had given no one permission to take the call package off Sky. He told me only way to find out who i was with was to call 150 later, I told him to get it back as I wanted to be with sky so I get cheaper Broadband he told me it will take 14days...

So later I phone 150 find out BT has the Call package, so I phone BT ask them what are they doing with my Call package they check there system (after a log time on hold) he comes back and tells me Sky handed the Call package back to them on the 17th Dec so I ask him Why have you got the line he tells me they have no idea as they never requested the Call package Sky just handed it back to them on the 17th so as they was the default provider it went back to them as I still have my Line Rental with BT..

So I am going to phone Sky back on Monday when they all back after holidays see what sky are playing at it looks like Sky Talk is a Bad idea..

2. Advertisement
      paulcarrm9mx is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: SkyTalk cancelled handed back to BT

DONT WAIT PHONE NOW THEY ARE OPEN!!!

chronic is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router: Sagemcom 2504N
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: SkyTalk cancelled handed back to BT

They was not open during the New Year Holidays was only customer service on..

Anyway phoned them on Monday they admitted its there fault they are refunding me for calls and broadband will be back with SkyTalk in 12 days..

They are looking into why it happened but at the time they have no idea...