Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Talk 2 lines situation

This is a discussion on Sky Talk 2 lines situation within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; I've signed up for sky talk in july 2009, on july 14th I got a line at home. I have ...

2578659 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Sky Talk 2 lines situation

I've signed up for sky talk in july 2009, on july 14th I got a line at home. I have no other contracts with other companies and there was no line before I moved.Three days later I called to make sure the line was mine and everything was correct, they said I did not have asked for skytalk and that line wasn't mine. On august 4th a technician came to install the "correct line" finding out that there was another line already active. Sky does not acknoledge the fact that there are 2 lines and I cannot make any enquiries nor cancel this other ghost line. Customer service has not responded my letters. Any advice would be appreciate it. Thank you.

2. Advertisement
      Heinz is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: EAELC
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky - only the (expensive) 'connect' available in my area.
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Entertainment+
      Thanks

Re: Sky Talk 2 lines situation

If the other line is a BT one, you should be able to find out its number by dialling 17070.
      Want to save on your phone costs? Click HERE then.