Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Talk Line Installation

This is a discussion on Sky Talk Line Installation within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; I've moved into a new build house and I'm due to have my phone line connected by Sky (I know ...

cs638 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Sky Talk Line Installation

I've moved into a new build house and I'm due to have my phone line connected by Sky (I know it'll be BT Openreach) sometime in the next week, but as of yet I haven't received any information from Sky regarding the service I've signed up for. Nothing about how much it'll cost me a month, nothing about what inclusive minutes I have etc... Just seems a bit strange that with the installation date being quite soon now I still haven't received anything from Sky acknowledging I have even signed up with them. Could anyone tell me if this is normal?

I've also tried to get a solid date from Sky when my line will be connected, but the best they can give me is either 15th, 17th or 20th of July and that I'll be contacted the night before and told the engineer's coming out that next day. Again is this normal practice? What are people who have jobs and can't just take days off with no notice meant to do?

2. Advertisement
      steve16751 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: newas
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Sky Talk Line Installation

cs638
      Hi you could have a look at your My Sky log on and see if there is any details about it

JmeSaunders is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Will be Sky ... when they hurry up
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Sky Talk Line Installation

The same thing has happened to me, but it's got worse .. they cancelled my order without so much as a single contact .. and My Sky says I CANCELLED IT. :-(

Let me know how it goes.