Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky have made a mistake

This is a discussion on Sky have made a mistake within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi people im new here Basically I called sky today to upgrade to sky+HD and get my phone through sky ...

kevmufc83 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Eastleigh
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Sky have made a mistake

Hi people im new here

Basically I called sky today to upgrade to sky+HD and get my phone through sky line rental. Anyway spoke to this guy told him what I wanted and he read out phone number and he asked was that my number told him it was the wrong number. So I gave him my number and he completed my order and he sent me a email to say about the HD box. This is when I realized what I had orderd had been haded to someone else account because the email had the wrong name and account number.

So I called customer services and explained the situation gave them my telephone number and he said to me there where 2 accounts with the same number. I did manage to get the guy from customer services to remove my number from the other person account. But I cant order what I want as its pending on somebody else account.

What concerns me is sky normally do ask you for your details name, address password ect but they did not ask me.

Sorry to go on

2. Advertisement
      steve16751 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: newas
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Sky have made a mistake

kevmufc83
      Hi why not go into your account and you will be able to see what is happening and check your own telephone number and see if there are any errors on your account go to
      My Sky login and you will see MY TV billing centre and manage profile there you can edit your profile check your bill and check telephone number I hope this has been some help

Steve