Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky.com, My Services & Sky Talk

This is a discussion on Sky.com, My Services & Sky Talk within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi People, I recently got a letter through saying that the cost of my bb was going to go up ...

leaskovski is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+ box
      Thanks

Sky.com, My Services & Sky Talk

Hi People,

I recently got a letter through saying that the cost of my bb was going to go up by 5, but if I moved to sky talk including line rental, it would stay at its current price. Now I though that it was a good deal because sky talk is cheaper than bt anyway, and plus my line rental would come via sky instead of bt as I hardly use my bt phone anyway.

So I signed up, but now I want to add CLI to my account. I thought I might be able to do this from the My Service page on the sky website, however Sky Talk doesnt appear on the page. If I go to my bil;l it appears there. Should it be visible on my services and should I be able to switch on CLI from there? Or even worse, do I have to call the planks to switch it on?

Cheers

2. Advertisement
      rarnold is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Sky.com, My Services & Sky Talk

Quote Originally Posted by leaskovski View Post
      Hi People,

I recently got a letter through saying that the cost of my bb was going to go up by 5, but if I moved to sky talk including line rental, it would stay at its current price. Now I though that it was a good deal because sky talk is cheaper than bt anyway, and plus my line rental would come via sky instead of bt as I hardly use my bt phone anyway.

So I signed up, but now I want to add CLI to my account. I thought I might be able to do this from the My Service page on the sky website, however Sky Talk doesnt appear on the page. If I go to my bil;l it appears there. Should it be visible on my services and should I be able to switch on CLI from there? Or even worse, do I have to call the planks to switch it on?

Cheers
      Unfortunately the Sky talk /Sky Broadband extra's are not able to be ordered online at the moment. This is because of the advanced in house system that Sky use. Alternatively call Sky Talk customer services who will be happy to help.

Great news is that you can view your detailed sky talk bill online and I am sure that in the future various add on's will be available
      BT voted the worst customer services in 2008!
      Is it not about time that Ofcom done something about the shoddy company that is BT?