Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Talk Help

This is a discussion on Sky Talk Help within the Sky Talk forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi guys, wonder if you could help.... I am on Sky Talk and on Weds 24th Sept I moved house. ...

DJ_Tipster is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0116
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Sky Talk Help

Hi guys, wonder if you could help....

I am on Sky Talk and on Weds 24th Sept I moved house. We moved to a house only up the road from where we were living before. I called Sky about 2 weeks previous to inform them of the move and to see if we could take the same tel number - this was followed by a call from a Sky agent to confirm this had gone through.

We called a few people on the day of the move and everything was working fine. The next day we tried to call our folks, but each time we called we kept getting put through to the sky call centre....anyway i spoke to an agent who said to me that it means there is a restriction on the line, but he told me that is not the case here as there is no restriction on my line?? He said it will be resolved in 72 hours - anyway it is now monday and we still cannot call out. We have not been able to call out for 4 days now and it is very distressing when there is things to do e.g call the electric board to give them meter readings etc....

We can recieve calls but we cannot call out - when we do we get put through to the sky call centre...

Edit Update: I have just been looking through my sky account and it states that we are paying 10 a month for sky line rental. I have just been looking through the "Upgrade sky package" to see if there is anything in there and it says "You already have Sky Talk: Sky Talk Freetime. Why not add sky line rental for 10 a month" I thought well this is odd so i have just read their PDF pricelist and it says Sky Freetime has no monthly cost!? So what am i paying 10 a month for!?

Anyone have any bright ideas?

Cheers
      Last edited by DJ_Tipster; 29-09-08 at 04:28 PM.

2. Advertisement