https://corporate.sky.com/media-cent...%93-uk-version

Sky Sports has signed former All-Ireland winning Gaelic footballer and manager Jim McGuinness to its GAA line-up for 2015. JJ Delaney, nine-times All-Ireland winning hurler also joins the Sky Sports team.

McGuinness enjoyed great success with Donegal for 15 years, both on the playing field and as manager. He spent his 11-year playing career in the County team’s midfield engine room and his performances earned him a call up to Ireland’s International rules team. McGuinness was part of both of Donegal’s All-Ireland title successes; a teenage panel member for their maiden victory in 1992 and managing the team in their 2012 win. He currently works as a performance consultant with Celtic Football Club.

JJ Delaney is regarded by most hurling commentators as the greatest full back of all time. Having made his championship debut for Kilkenny in 2001, he won a total of nine All-Ireland medals, six All Stars and in 2003 won the clean sweep of all three Hurler of the Year awards. As one of Brian Cody's most trusted players, he will bring a unique insight to Sky Sports coverage of this year's Hurling Championship.

Jim McGuinness said: “I’ve had the great honour of being involved in inter-county football both as a player and a manager over a long number of years and I’m looking forward to sharing some of my experiences and insights with the Sky Sports viewers. I really enjoy the way Sky Sports approach their coverage and analysis of matches and I am delighted to be joining the team for the 2015 Championship.”

JJ Delaney said: “The Hurling Championship has been a huge part of my life for the last 15 years, having retired from the Kilkenny team, I’m really looking forward to being involved in a different capacity, as part of the Sky Sports team. I hope to offer a fresh perspective on the players and the games as they unfold in what promises to be a very competitive Championship.”

Director of Sky Sports production Steve Smith commented: “We enjoyed a fantastic first year of broadcasting GAA in 2014 with over 2 million people in the UK & Ireland tuning in. We know our audience can be both fans of the game as well as new to the game, so we’ll look to get the balance right again and continue to showcase the incredible talent of GAA players in the UK.

“In year two, we’ll be making our coverage even better and I’m delighted that Jim McGuinness and JJ Delaney will join our stellar line-up of GAA experts who’ll entertain and inform Sky Sports viewers across 20 live matches.”

As part of the Sky Sports team, McGuinness and Delaney will work alongside other GAA legends including Peter Canavan and Jamesie O’Connor, with Ollie Canning and Senan Connell also providing insight across 20 exclusively live matches from the All-Ireland Gaelic Football and Hurling Championships. Presenters Rachel Wyse and Brian Carney will again front the coverage, with commentary from Dave McIntyre, Mike Finnerty, Nicky English and Paul Earley.

Sky Sports begins its 2015 coverage with the Leinster Football Senior Championship Quarter-Final featuring Kildare v Laois/Carlow on 6 June exclusively live in the UK & Republic of Ireland. The match will be the first of 20 between June and September, including the Semi-Finals and Finals exclusively live in the UK.

As well as two brand new faces on-screen, Sky Sports will also bring viewers greater in-depth analysis of both Gaelic football and hurling following bespoke improvements to the touchscreen, used by the Sky Sports analysts pre-match, at half time and post-match.

Sky Sports viewers will be able to follow GAA news, results and interviews every week of the season on Sky Sports News HQ and Sky Sports will also show a midweek highlights programme featuring key moments from the weekend’s fixtures. skysports.com and the Sky Sports app will keep GAA fans updated with video, news and live blogs of every Sky Sports match, as well as match reports, fixtures, and interviews.

GAA fans with a Sky Sports subscription will be able to watch the action live on mobile, laptop and selected tablets via Sky Go wherever they are.

Non-subscribers can also see the matches without a contract through online streaming service NOW TV. By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, they can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices.

Sky Sports’ coverage of the GAA is part of an unrivalled schedule of sport across the summer which includes the end of the football season, the Ashes, EURO 2016 Qualifiers, two of golf’s majors, Rugby World Cup warm-ups featuring England and Ireland, and every race from the F1® calendar.