Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Upgrading to 1tb box.

This is a discussion on Upgrading to 1tb box. within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; I currently have a sky+ box as a main box with a sky+hd and a standard sky box on two ...

JohnGuildford is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Upgrading to 1tb box.

I currently have a sky+ box as a main box with a sky+hd and a standard sky box on two multiroom subsritptions. In the room with the sky+hd box(my room) i have decided i need more storage and want to upgrade to the 1tb box. I understand that i will have to pay a fee for the box itself, but is it true that sky are bringing in a 'one hd pack charge per household?'. So if i paid for a 1tb box, would i be able to take my existing sky+hd box downstairs and replace either of the two other boxes with my sky+hd box?...with no extra charge per month? any help would be appreciated.

2. Advertisement
      Aves is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LVCHI
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagemcom 2504N
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Upgrading to 1tb box.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuildford View Post
      I currently have a sky+ box as a main box with a sky+hd and a standard sky box on two multiroom subsritptions. In the room with the sky+hd box(my room) i have decided i need more storage and want to upgrade to the 1tb box. I understand that i will have to pay a fee for the box itself, but is it true that sky are bringing in a 'one hd pack charge per household?'. So if i paid for a 1tb box, would i be able to take my existing sky+hd box downstairs and replace either of the two other boxes with my sky+hd box?...with no extra charge per month? any help would be appreciated.
      As of September 1st, you will only pay 1 HD subscription per household regardless as to how many boxes you have. If you upgrade and want to move your existing HD box to one of the other rooms, then that can be done for you as part of the 1TB install.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aves For This Useful Post:

JohnGuildford (23-08-11)