Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sick of ScFi/Horror

This is a discussion on Sick of ScFi/Horror within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; It's got to the point now where i've stopped checking for a decent movie on ScFi/Horror because it's just rediculous. ...

Wannabango is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Sick of ScFi/Horror

It's got to the point now where i've stopped checking for a decent movie on ScFi/Horror because it's just rediculous. It seems 9/10 movies on that channel are Horror, and even then there bad horror movies. And on the odd 1/10 occasion when they do play a ScFi movie, it's a bad one, an unheard of boring B rated movie.

Sorry but to me if the channel is called ScFi then it should have at least 1-2 good ScFi movies a week played on it, not just spammed to death with horror movies.

No I'm not some ScFi nut but to me if I pay my X amount for sky a month and some nights I wan't to watch a ScFi movie I should be able to. I'm not asking for ScFi 24/7, just occasionaly. It's got to the point where the SCI FI channel is starting to get better movies than it (and that's saying something..)

I really want to see that channel split into 2 seperate ones, one for SciFi one for Horror, or equally as good, the person who does the film selection for that channel sacked. Both are fine by me.

2. Advertisement
      paulcarrm9mx is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: Sick of ScFi/Horror

from you mouth to sky's ears