Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Needs to be said and changed..

This is a discussion on Needs to be said and changed.. within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Here is the background. We have sky in our house one downstairs, one upstairs and one in a bedroom downstairs ...

Hayley1 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Needs to be said and changed..

Here is the background.

We have sky in our house one downstairs, one upstairs and one in a bedroom downstairs all have the full package apart from the sports. We introduced my brother who moved out and he then got sky (full package) then we introduced someone else.

We got this all when the offer was on, £50 vouchers and a free sky+ box, well first off, only 1 sky+ box has been fitted, that’s it! Nothing else no vouchers.

Also I want to raise a concern. I am registered blind and because off this I have money off with the BBC. now with sky, I can only use not even half of the sky as it is not audio, they do have audio description which yes is fantastic but most some of the programmes that say are audio are not audio, I have contacted them over this and all I get is "it's not our problem" well who’s problem is it???
      And also why do I have to pay full price for something I cannot access all of it I am paying for a full service and only getting 1/4 of it? I will be following this up with a letter by post

2. Advertisement
      PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Needs to be said and changed..

You chose to take up Sky, Sky is not the BBC and is not funded by a mandatory license fee.