Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Comedy Central Extra +1

This is a discussion on Comedy Central Extra +1 within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Despite subscribing to the Entertainment & Lifestyle pack I cannot receive the Comedy Central Extra +1 channel. Whenever I go ...

Schrodinger56 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Comedy Central Extra +1

Despite subscribing to the Entertainment & Lifestyle pack I cannot receive the Comedy Central Extra +1 channel. Whenever I go to the channel (159) it tells me that to get it I need to pay 1 per month extra.

Is this correct as I can get all the other "+"1 channels in the Entertainment & Lifestyle pack

2. Advertisement
      Kidd is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Netherley,Liverpool
      Broadband ISP: O2 Premium
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: None
      Thanks

Re: Comedy Central Extra +1

Happens to me now and again (and tonight), I think Sky **** up sometimes Mine usually comes back on.
      Kidd

skypaulusplus Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

mines off too

Kenedin is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0131
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+HD Thomson
      Thanks

It's back now.
      Panasonic TX-P50G10B, Onkyo HTS 3305, Sky+HD Thomson 4E3007 (with upgraded PSU & WD5000AVDS HDD),

skypaulusplus Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

i e-mailed them
      i got this:
      Your monthly Sky TV cost is determined by which TV channels and Sky equipment you choose. We group our channels into packs so that you only pay for the types of channels you want to watch.
      For full details on all our package options please follow this link: Sky TV Packages - A great selection of TV channels from Sky TV
      and to manage your account online, register with MYSKY at the following link: https://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky
      Once you’ve registered with MYSKY, not only can you manage your Sky account, but you can also keep up to date with the latest information and offers available to you.
      If you are an existing customer querying a recent bill or wishing to upgrade your equipment, please follow the link for MYSKY. You can also access your billing information via our Interactive services using your Sky remote control. This service is free of charge and is only available if your Sky box is connected to an active telephone line.
      Sky services can only be marketed to the UK and Eire with equipment and viewing cards only being supplied to viewers resident in these countries. Copyright restrictions cannot legally be relaxed for any UK residents based overseas.

I hope this helps with your enquiry.

so i replied,

DEAR ROBOT
      You may not understand what im saying, the channel is included in the Variety Pack however a ‘technical issue’ has caused it to chane properties so customers with the Variety Pack wrongly cannot view it