Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Adding sky multiroom for new subscribers

This is a discussion on Adding sky multiroom for new subscribers within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi Im a new customer and ive ordered sky HD and theyre coming to fix it next week I bought ...

thatguy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Adding sky multiroom for new subscribers

Hi

Im a new customer and ive ordered sky HD and theyre coming to fix it next week

I bought mine using the 49 hd box offer, however im thinking of adding a sky+ box to the bedroom but when i tried to do this they said this second box would be 100-149

From what i can tell from the small print, you can only buy one box at 49, any others are at full price

Has anyone else been in this situation? Ild like a second sky+ box but i dont want to pay that sort of money on top of the $47 monthly and on top of the 10 multiroom subscription

Are there local companies that sell and install them cheaper or is it a set price governed by sky?

Also the standard boxes are free. What stops me having sky install a standard box then going out and buying a cheap sky+ box? Is that possible?

many thanks if you can help

2. Advertisement
      Andy17 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Woodhouse (SLWD)
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fiber Max
      Router: Sky Q Hub
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Adding sky multiroom for new subscribers

You can buy a used sky+ box yourself if you wanred to, then you would just need the card paired with the box and to take out the multiroom sub.