Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

somebody plz help us no channels when paid

This is a discussion on somebody plz help us no channels when paid within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; ill start from the begining and sorry for it being so long but then youll get the pic. on the ...

tiggerlit is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

somebody plz help us no channels when paid

ill start from the begining and sorry for it being so long but then youll get the pic.

on the 18th of august we got cut off as we owed 22, so paid it on line and then phoned them to re activate it all, being the full package and 4 multirooms.
      they couldnt do it as no direct debit was set up, so gave them all the details, and they said it would be back on within 72 hours.
      72 hours passed and still no sky. also at this point we had paid right up to end of september. so phoned them again, and they said that our account had somehow froze and they couldnt do anything. so they said they would get the it dept to sort it out and then ring us.
      well as you can see from todays date we still dont have sky just the poxy free channels. we have phoned them so many times and costing us over 15 in phone calls, but still nothing. all they keep saying is the it dept are trying to sort it. and that they will give us credit when all is sorted.
      they have said that there a few people with the same prob but i have yet to find them.
      they have even tried to cancel it to try and sort it out but it is just completly dead.
      has anyone else got this prob???????
      thanks becki

2. Advertisement
      PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Thanks

Re: somebody plz help us no channels when paid

Sounds like database error or account screw up, either way only way it's being handled is through CS or customer relations as they will have to get the database guys to repair the account or create a completely new one and move your details over.

tiggerlit is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlit View Post
      ill start from the begining and sorry for it being so long but then youll get the pic.

on the 18th of august we got cut off as we owed 22, so paid it on line and then phoned them to re activate it all, being the full package and 4 multirooms.
      they couldnt do it as no direct debit was set up, so gave them all the details, and they said it would be back on within 72 hours.
      72 hours passed and still no sky. also at this point we had paid right up to end of september. so phoned them again, and they said that our account had somehow froze and they couldnt do anything. so they said they would get the it dept to sort it out and then ring us.
      well as you can see from todays date we still dont have sky just the poxy free channels. we have phoned them so many times and costing us over 15 in phone calls, but still nothing. all they keep saying is the it dept are trying to sort it. and that they will give us credit when all is sorted.
      they have said that there a few people with the same prob but i have yet to find them.
      they have even tried to cancel it to try and sort it out but it is just completly dead.
      has anyone else got this prob???????
      thanks becki

hi there must be someone out there that can help?. it will be 5 weeks tomorrow without any channels when it has all been paid for. i still have no answers from them, they promise to ring but they dont. no one knows nothing, im getting less channels then free view, i have 4 people in the house asking me when are we going to get it back as we have 5 boxes in the house. i found their head office number and got told they cant help me and to ring the customer number. also i have now put in 2 complaint emails through there complaint section, had 2 emails back saying this is a automatic reply just to say we got your email and we will be in contact, well that was 2 weeks ago. i just dont know what to do anymore
      any ideas??????????????????????????????

dms05 is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: 0151
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

Sorry story - bet you wished you'd have paid the 22 in time! I can only suggest you put complaints like this in writing and by this stage are communicating with the' Office of the Chairman' at Head Office - that tactic works with the likes of BT and BG (I know as I've used it). I guess it falls into the Category 'Too Difficult' and no one knows what to do. It's a matter of trying to get the information to someone who can sort it out. Existing methods obviously don't work.

RST
      RST is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Connect
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Did they tell you exactly what the problem was? When you set up a direct debit to unblock the account, Sky's system will automatically try to send a signal through to your card. If there is a error message after processing a direct debit this can normally be resolved by the agent. It is usually caused when customers have multiroom as sometimes in their portfolio, the boxes do not match. EG. One of your extra boxes maybe normal box but Sky have it as Sky+. You can try calling back and explain this? Hopefully you speak to someone that knows what they're doing.