Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Has Sky Charged me for 2 channels extra when I only wanted 1 added on to my sub

This is a discussion on Has Sky Charged me for 2 channels extra when I only wanted 1 added on to my sub within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi all, Just been on the phone to sky to add MUTV to my subscription and while I was on ...

dj-toonz is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: three hsdpa
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Has Sky Charged me for 2 channels extra when I only wanted 1 added on to my sub

Hi all, Just been on the phone to sky to add MUTV to my subscription and while I was on the phone to somebody at sky MUTV came on air, but while flicking though the box LFC TV is clear instead of being scrambled, has the bloke on the phone, stuck 2 channels on me bill? when I just wanted MUTV, been to check my account online & not showing up yet, when you get MUTV do you get LFC TV aswell or do I need to ring sky back up to remove LFC TV as I don't want to be charged 12 for two chanells when I only wanted the one

2. Advertisement
      Captain Kevman is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: BATHGATE
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Thanks

Re: Has Sky Charged me for 2 channels extra when I only wanted 1 added on to my sub

I used to get LFC TV as well mate, when I subscribed to setanta. This was off for a while but now seems to be back, so it looks like it may well be free to air for the minute anyway.Don't worry, you'll not have to watch us dirty scally's if you don't want to ;-)

dj-toonz is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: three hsdpa
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Thanks

Re: Has Sky Charged me for 2 channels extra when I only wanted 1 added on to my sub

It's funny this, this Morning before I was on the phone to Sky LFC TV was Scrambled then after I came off wasn't scrambled lol but if I'm getting another chanell for free so be it pmsl I don't have any problems with scally's as I'm living with 1 : she's happy If LFCTV is free, just subscribed to MUTV to get ready for the next season & to see what it's like, If i don;t like it, I'll get rid of it, I wan't more football to watch instead of the normall sport channels