Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SKY+ Box & Remote Control - For Sale

This is a discussion on SKY+ Box & Remote Control - For Sale within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Just so people are aware of what is and isn't acceptable. If you are a member and have done a ...

NewsreadeR is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Marshalls Cross
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: SKY+ Box & Remote Control - For Sale

Just so people are aware of what is and isn't acceptable.

If you are a member and have done a fair few posts, (I think we would mean at least about 20 or so, although we reserve the right to raise this amount) If it is in the General Chat section, we would have no issue.

We would have an issue if it began getting out of hand, as it is something that we really don't want to promote.

If people signed up just to post something for sale, or it was obviously a commercial sale, it would, very likely, be removed. Also if you did offer an item, and someone bought it and subsequently had any issues, it would be entirely at the buyer and seller's risk and nothing to do with us whatsoever. At the end of the day, we are a help and support site, not eBay.

Adverts for products / services / affiliates etc in forum posts or signatures would instantly be removed. However, we do allow ADSL Nation and RunITDirect the option to post one link for their websites / product per thread that they take part in, as at the end of the day, they help our members and guests by replying to threads.

I hope that clarifies our stance.
      ~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~

2. Advertisement
      popys is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 07988
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjmartin View Post
      Hey Guys,

Having a Sky HD Box fitted next week and will have my Sky + box for sale. Have checked with sky and the box is my property and they have advised me to either keep as a spare or sell it on - so I chose the latter.

Comes complete with power cable and remote control - all in perfect working order and in great cosmetic condition, can provide photos if required.

Great as a spare or if you have a satellite dish in and are just after the free to air channels etc.

I am after 40 - which from looking around is pretty fair.

Message me if interested!

Cheers,

Rob
      hi im looking for a sky+box so please email me

popys is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 07988
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

hi i would like to buy the sky+box my number is 01509240634 please call me

steve16751 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: newas
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

popys
      Hi I would not put your telephone number on a post just send a private message to rjmartin click on the op`s signature you will see send a private message safer as SkyUser has over 41,107 plus guests a large community just edit the telephone number. this Thread is old did you see the date 09-06-09, 11:37 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12