Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Input two fluctuating...

This is a discussion on Input two fluctuating... within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; ok.... so i rung Sky last night as i got home to another planner full of clashed and failed recordings. ...

andyrad is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01142
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Re: Input two fluctuating...

ok.... so i rung Sky last night as i got home to another planner full of clashed and failed recordings. Got a guy who i could hardly understand and was mumbling and really just sounded asthough he didnt want to be there.

Anyway the upshot is they have booked a slot between 1 and 5 on wednesday. I asked for a saturday appointment as i work all week till 6 and all he kept saying was the slot he had was wednesday or thursday and they dont work after 6pm is this correct?

I dont see why i should have to book time off work for this

Ps. i forgot to add he tried saying as its the first time i have called about this i would have to try it (after the standard reset procedure) and call back if it was till faulting, i nearly bit his head off at this and told him its been going on for months now!

2. Advertisement
      andyrad is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01142
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Re: Input two fluctuating...

ok... just called them to cancel my wednasday appointment as i cant get time off work and i asked for a saturday slot. She said thats no problem how about Sunday?? so was i lied to the first time i rang?? if you ring during the day you get more helpful people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12