Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sound Issues

This is a discussion on Sound Issues within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; well its the box and skya re really pushed at the moment,take woodsters advice...

skypaulusplus Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Re: Sound Issues

well its the box and skya re really pushed at the moment,take woodsters advice

2. Advertisement
      Scoobie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Dundee City Centre
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Sound Issues

Hi guys, just thought I'd post up a wee follow-up....

Bought a 2nd hand Digibox from Fleabay, and it arrived this morning, plugged it in and it's all working brilliantly. No probs, no issues, just working the way it should.

I want to thank you all for giving me the advice and help when I was desperate for it!

New news, though! I had received a Christmas offer from Sky through the post. Get a mate to buy sky and we'd both get a free Sky+ box each. Sign up for Sky+HD and get the box for only 45 each. A helpful bloke at work decided to do this with me (I was just having a rant in the office, when he perked up and said that he was already interested in getting Sky+HD), and he's ordered his to be fitted on 6 Dec. When he gets that done, I'm meant to phone Sky and arrange for mine to be fitted! HAPPY DAYS!

So, at least for the meantime, I don't mind paying 30 odd quid for this Digibox, as to be without any Sky at all until mid December just can't bear thinking about!

Anyhoo, all sorted and a happy viewer again. Thanks!

Mark.
      Scoobs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234