Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

skysports interactive-help!

This is a discussion on skysports interactive-help! within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hello, On saturday i became a subsriber to sky after switching from virgin media. I have 2 mixes, a sky+ ...

jimbo_bwfc is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

skysports interactive-help!

Hello,

On saturday i became a subsriber to sky after switching from virgin media.

I have 2 mixes, a sky+ box and skysports 1.

Everything was going fine until i switched skysports on to watch the football, and take advantage of the interactive options such as different camera angles and fanzone.

I was greatly dismayed to find i continually got the message. "For your information 16" "There is a problem with your viewing card"

I tried this again on footballfirst this morning and this afternoon and got the same message again.

After about 5 different calls to sky(none have gotten me anywhere) i have come on here to seek advice.

I have apperntly had my viewing card 'repaired' by them at least twice, neither to any effect. On my most recent call i was told that this problem was from there end and all my equipment is fine, and everyone is having the same problem!? Are you??? Or is it just me.

I had a number of theories myself, one was that I only have sky sports 1 and not the entire sky sports package and for this we may not recieve interactive. Is that true???

Has anyone a shred of advice that could help me here, i am complelty lost!

Thank You

2. Advertisement
      Alan b is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: 2 x Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: skysports interactive-help!

To find out what package you have try logging on or setting up an account at Sky.com. Once you are logged in it will tell you what package you have. As far as I am aware you don't have to subscribe to all the channels to get the interactive stuff ?
      Was the channel itself OK ?