Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for connection diagram for all my junk!!

This is a discussion on Looking for connection diagram for all my junk!! within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Which model of recorder do you have? I know a little about panasonic products from around that era & have ...

gymno Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Re: Looking for connection diagram for all my junk!!

Which model of recorder do you have?
      I know a little about panasonic products from around that era & have a 2008 DMR-EZ27 myself.

As isitme suggested, you'll have to connect the scart lead coming from the sky box to the input scart socket on the recorder. Panasonic always label this socket AV2(EXT).

Also, a 3yr old panasonic willl have a HDMI output socket & i strongly advise that you purchase a HDMI lead to take advantage of the superior quality. There's no need to spend more than 15 on one.

Lastly, to ensure you get the best picture quality when recording to DVD, make sure that RGB is enabled on both the sky box & in the AV2 settings on the recorder.

EDIT: If you connect the recorder to the TV with a HDMI lead, you won't need the scart lead between TV & recorder anymore.
      Last edited by gymno; 03-11-12 at 06:23 PM.

2. Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12