Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Finally Ive had enough

This is a discussion on Finally Ive had enough within the Sky & Sky+ TV forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Earlier this year I subscribed to sky on a 4 mix package having suffered greatly in the hands of mr ...

gavmoulds is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Finally Ive had enough

Earlier this year I subscribed to sky on a 4 mix package having suffered greatly in the hands of mr bransons latest outfit.

Everything was fine and it was a good price.

One day...being a big cycling fan whilst perusing the channels I noticed an offer on the screen message stating...on Eurosport. 'Add this channel to your current package for 1.00 per month.

Great..so I did it.

Crap...Ive now got about 42 channels less than I had in the first place and I am paying an extra pound for the privilege.

And guess what...they cannot fix it. I have even been told a couple of times that I never had the channels in the first place.

This has resulted in several million phone calls to the usual idiots who cant speak english and several enigineer visits...new box which was never wrong in the first place and finally a new viewing card. 'This will sort it out' ...yeah right.

Been like this for months now and theyve finally cut me off...and yes..they can sing for their money...

Oh and as an added bonus my broadband has never worked correctly and they cant fix that either
      Last edited by gavmoulds; 23-11-07 at 09:40 PM.

2. Advertisement