Hi,

Apologies if this has been dealt with elsewhere, had a quick scan on the forums and didn't see anything specifically relating to my problem, but if I've missed it please point me in the right direction.

Anyway, as suggested in the title, the port forwarding rules I have set up in the router are not working. I am not a novice when it comes to stuff like this, and as far as I can see, I have it all set up correctly. I have the various machines in my household set up on static IP's, which is all working correctly. I have the services set up and pointing to the correct ports, and I have these ports forwarded to the correct machines in my firewall rules. I've disabled the firewalls on the machines to rule these out of the equation, yet still the ports are showing as blocked.

Initially I couldn't even get the firewall rules to save in the router, this problem seems to have gone away. I've rebooted a couple of times since setting up the rules, yet nothing I do seems to open these ports.

Is this a known problem with the router? Something that can be solved with a firmware update? Has anyone else had this problem?

Specific firmware details are as follows:

System Details
Manufacturer Sagemcom
Model Number F@ST2504n
Firmware Version 5.23a4N
ADSL Firmware Version A2pD030n.d23b

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.....