Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Nat From Open To Moderate?

This is a discussion on Nat From Open To Moderate? within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hey guys i have the d-link 2604 s. I was onmy xbox 360 and i had a open router then ...

stevek74 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 841936
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: D-Link DSL-2640S
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Angry Nat From Open To Moderate?

Hey guys i have the d-link 2604 s. I was onmy xbox 360 and i had a open router then we left the game and they invited me and it went from open to moderate. How did i find this out? call of duty black ops tell you. Now im annyoed the connection seems fine but i want my nat open has sky done something or updated anything and can anyone tell how to make my nat open again the way i did it has been messed by sky.

thank you

can i say cheers sky.........................................

2. Advertisement
      Kona Owner is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity
      Router: BT HomeHub4
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Nat From Open To Moderate?

The UPnP code on Blops is terrible, even Treyarch say isnt up to scratch (mind given the state of the PS3 version this is no great surprise)

Putting the MW2 disc in and going to an online game will sometimes open the ports up (Infinity Ward got it right you see)

If this fails them put the Xbox in to a DMZ will give an open NAT as will forwarding all the nessesary ports, dont do both though, one or the other will do it.

TBH being moderate wont effect how the game plays, it just means you will never be host.