Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Missed Recordings

This is a discussion on Missed Recordings within the Sky Q forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; My Silver box misses recordings at random. As an example, last night I noticed it wasn't recording Deadliest Catch at ...

146Kg is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Q Hub ER115
      Sky TV: Sky Q 2TB
      Thanks

Missed Recordings

My Silver box misses recordings at random. As an example, last night I noticed it wasn't recording Deadliest Catch at 21:00 whilst I was watching a recording, so I set it to record a repeat in the early hours and checked the scheduled to be recorded page, there was next weeks on series link at 21:00 ready to go.
      This is not an isolated instance.
      Maybe related maybe not but it also often displays the wrong description and series /episode no. of an episode in both the TV schedule, recordings and even downloaded episodes.
      Anyone else having this issue ?
      I think Sky Q is brilliant as far as the Minis go, but the whole interface feels very unfinished with so many ommisions compared to the HD Box and so unfriendly to use + several "undocumented features".

2. Advertisement
      bursco is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01257
      Broadband ISP: EE Fibre
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Skyq silver
      Thanks

Re: Missed Recordings

Similar probs with recordings - delete something on silver that was put on record and it's still available on mini.
      Sometimes record with series link then find out I don't like the program - delete the prog and series link on silver or mini then it mysteriously appears - never deleted it and very very minor thing but keeps putting wrong picture for programs.
      Also the info with regard to guide on my iPad is chopped of and leaves you in the dark as to what the program is about.
      Denis B