Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

View Poll Results: Have you self upgraded yet?

Voters
    155. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

110 70.97%
    • No

29 18.71%
    • Will wait for rollout

9 5.81%
    • Still using my own

7 4.52%
    • Not on Sky

0 0%
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Get your Sky V1 Firmware here!

This is a discussion on Get your Sky V1 Firmware here! within the Sky news and announcements forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; I have just bought a spare DG834GT router with ver 1.02.28 firmware on. I would like to update this to ...

p-green is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Ashford (Lwash)
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Get your Sky V1 Firmware here!

I have just bought a spare DG834GT router with ver 1.02.28 firmware on. I would like to update this to ver 1.03.87 as I have done in the distant past but cannot find a working link for the f/w update. I know these routers are very old but they were working fine for me until recently when one stopped working (started losing connection both on wifi and hard-wired). I "daisy-chain" a couple together to improve the wifi coverage round the house and this has worked fine for many years until now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

2. Advertisement
      Zangoose is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky FTTP
      Router: Non-Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Get your Sky V1 Firmware here!

Quote Originally Posted by p-green View Post
      I have just bought a spare DG834GT router with ver 1.02.28 firmware on. I would like to update this to ver 1.03.87 as I have done in the distant past but cannot find a working link for the f/w update. I know these routers are very old but they were working fine for me until recently when one stopped working (started losing connection both on wifi and hard-wired). I "daisy-chain" a couple together to improve the wifi coverage round the house and this has worked fine for many years until now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA
      Have you never thought about upgrading your Wifi? You could do with getting off these very old routers and Wifi access points and taking the benefit of of more modern WiFi standards.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

LinkBacks (?)