Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky+HD plus multiroom existing customer

This is a discussion on Sky+HD plus multiroom existing customer within the Sky+ HD Supertelly forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; I'm presently being bombarded with offers from sky to get a free HD box with just a thirty pound install ...

davethorp is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: O2 Broadband
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Sky+HD plus multiroom existing customer

I'm presently being bombarded with offers from sky to get a free HD box with just a thirty pound install if I take an additional multiroom and stay with sky for a year.

My current system is a sky plus box in living room with a standard sky box in our bedroom as multiroom. If I were to take this offer it would change to sky plus HD in living room, sky plus in our bedroom and standard sky in kids room.

My question is will I have to retain both multirooms for the year or would I be able to drop the box in the kids room down to freesat when my current contract on that multiroom expires in Feb

2. Advertisement
      Andy17 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Woodhouse (SLWD)
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fiber Max
      Router: Sky Q Hub
      Thanks

Re: Sky+HD plus multiroom existing customer

Quote Originally Posted by davethorp View Post
      I'm presently being bombarded with offers from sky to get a free HD box with just a thirty pound install if I take an additional multiroom and stay with sky for a year.

My current system is a sky plus box in living room with a standard sky box in our bedroom as multiroom. If I were to take this offer it would change to sky plus HD in living room, sky plus in our bedroom and standard sky in kids room.

My question is will I have to retain both multirooms for the year or would I be able to drop the box in the kids room down to freesat when my current contract on that multiroom expires in Feb
      I'm not sure, I would say that you would not have to keep the multiroom you have now, that it only applys to the multiroom that the offer relates to.

Azasmith is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Harrowden
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Thanks

Re: Sky+HD plus multiroom existing customer

When you ring them up ask them about it. Ask them more than once so that you're sure.

It might be worth asking for them to send you a written agreement that when the existing contract on multiroom ends you can knock it off but keep the new one.

They might try and pull the " you signed up to another 12 month contract, this includes everything you already had. " card.