Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Best move ive made in ages

This is a discussion on Best move ive made in ages within the Sky happiness forums, part of the Sky Broadband feedback category; Ive had broadband issues for months, I was with entanet for more years than I care to remember, BT Engineers ...

dowbulldog is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01742
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagemcom 2304n
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Best move ive made in ages

Ive had broadband issues for months, I was with entanet for more years than I care to remember, BT Engineers have been to my house 3 times in the last month and still couldnt sort it !!

Ive been with Sky Broadband since 23 June, I sent them an email because I was still getting same problems as my last ISP, CS were brilliant and knowledgable, for the first time EVER someone actually listened to me and took notice.

Although the problem is not fully resolved it is already a vast improvement to what I had before.

A special mention must go to Louise at CS tonight who really gave me confidence that Sky will get the best stabily and performance out of my line.

2. Advertisement
      gorebrush is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: UK
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: VM pfSense 2.3.2-RELEASE-p1 on ESX 6
      Sky TV: Sky Q Silver
      Thanks

Re: Best move ive made in ages

Congratulations. I used to be with Entanet (ADSL24) a while back before Sky started offering their LLU on my Dad's exchange when I lived at home.

We moved to Sky in December 2008 and he's never looked back. Me and my wife's BT Broadband contract was up this month, but I persuaded her to change early because BT has been so dreadful - 3.5Mb was all I could get in actual throughput despite having an 8Mb sync rate.

Now, I have the stats below, and saving 14 a month! I scored a few brownie points for that.