Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why cant i download programmes on sky anytime?

This is a discussion on Why cant i download programmes on sky anytime? within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Originally Posted by leenug Hey guys i had the same problem in my account up until 10 minutes ago i ...

Samaita is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01458
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Why cant i download programmes on sky anytime?

Quote Originally Posted by leenug View Post
      Hey guys i had the same problem in my account up until 10 minutes ago i went into my sky account, then basically removed the anytime service from my account then added it again, when i logged back in BANG there was the download button.

Hope this works for you :P
      Wow, thanks for this bit of advice. I was one of those subjected to all sorts of correspondence and communication with Sky regarding the technical difficulties in using Sky Anytime on PC. Since the service started, I'd been unable to download.

2. Advertisement
      coachdriver is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Sidcup
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Why cant i download programmes on sky anytime?

Well, after phoning Sky about 3 more times recently I finally got somebody to phone me back.

Basically I have 3 accounts of various forms of primary and secondary and none of them are setup correctly. This is a Sky problem and my issues came about when I first registered with Sky.com several years ago and also when I took out the broadband with them.

None of them have my Sky Digital subscription associated with them and only 1 has the Sky Anytime registered.

There is nothing you can do to solve this.

I have asked them to sort this out and they say they know about the problem and it is under investigation but cannot say when it will be fixed. I asked for my account to be deleted and then recreated but apparently this will not solve the issue either.

So absolutely no progress and I have had this isssue for over a year.

Shambolic is a mild word that comes to mind.

I'm now looking at other broadband and TV packages as I've had enough of this mob and spent far too much money with them.

Tim
      Last edited by coachdriver; 08-01-08 at 09:06 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123